- One search so lawyers can search from anywhere for print or electronic resources
- Find published or unpublished information
- Rapid self-help check out
Library Management System for
Find Out Why Law Firms Choose Our System to Manage Their Library and Information Resources
We were the first to offer library management software systems for legal libraries on the Microsoft development platform. We have been providing library management systems to law firms and other legal libraries since the 1990s. You can trust our experience to deliver library software that helps you manage your legal library, for both printed and electronic resources.
Pay Only For What You Need
Whether you need to manage and track journal subscriptions, monitor library finances, distribute publications to a list of recipients, or simply provide a comprehensive catalog that allows attorneys to quickly find what they need, we’ve got you covered.
Thanks to the modular nature of the KnowAll Matrix library system, you’ll only pay for the components you need – giving you an information management system that’s streamlined for librarians, library users, and your finances.
The Key Benefits of our Library Management System
One search in your legal library and information management system for:
- Print and electronic resources
- Published and unpublished materials
- Books, journals, loose-leafs, articles, law reports, government publications and photos
- E-books, online journals, documents, files, spreadsheets, knowhow, knowledge, precedents
- And more...
It’s a modular library and information management system, so you only need to pay for the modules you need.
- Catalog so you know where all your resources are.
- Electronic Resources Management.
- Web OPAC or online catalogue, so library users can search for resources & information.
- Access & Loans
- Acquisitions to help you manage expenditure & budgets.
- Serials Management
- Inter-library Loans
- A library system that runs entirely in your web browser
- Hosted on Bailey Solutions' platform
- New versions and patches applied for you
- Nightly off-site backups
- ISO 27001 for information security.
- One-way salt hash password protection.
- IP filtering available.
- Data conversion
What Our Clients Have Said
Designed by a Library Consultant
Penny Bailey BA, Dip. Lib, MCLIP, MIoD, FRSA, is a Chartered Librarian, Library Consultant and the founder and Managing Director of Bailey Solutions.
Our library software is built with librarians in mind from the start.